We are currently looking for an experienced Android/Java Mobile Application Engineer to join our growing start-up team in the exciting positioning and navigation technology field.
Working as a key member of a dynamic mobile application design and development team you will be responsible for end to end development of mobile applications and services on Android platform.
The role is primarily remote but we have occasional meetings and social gatherings in and around our London office. The selected candidate will be rewarded with competitive salary and other benefits. The role will suit a detail-oriented software development professional who is passionate about producing robust, maintainable software.
- More than 5 years of experience in developing Android applications
- Strong development experience in Java and Java technologies J2ME and Object Oriented programming.
- Experience in developing mobile applications and libraries for various Android platforms including latest OS versions.
- Experience with IDEs such as Android Studio.
- Experience in complete application development life cycle.
- Experience in GUI, Design and effects.
- Experience of software testing including debugging, writing unit tests, functional tests etc.
- Experience of Browserstack or similar platforms
- Understanding and experience of basic databases
- Version control (Git, Subversion, BitBucket) experience.
- Development experience in C and C++
- Experience in developing location based applications and maps
- Connectivity such as WLAN and Bluetooth
- Client − Server Network Applications
- Experience of Embedded System/Drivers development
- Experience with Linux OS and development environment
- Good degree in IT/Engineering.